Wednesday, July 11

I Get My Hands On The iPhone

I have touched the future ... and it is shiny. After playing with an iPhone for a few minutes in the Apple Store, I'm a believer. The phone is gorgeous. The multi-touch interface feels like second nature. And the first page I called up with the iPhone's Safari Web browser might look very familiar:

I get my grubby hands on the iPhone

I am now counting down the days 'til my my cell phone contract expires -- because that's the day my I enter the world of iPhone nirvana.

If I win tonight's lottery, you'll see me at the Apple Store first thing tomorrow morning, willing to pay top dollar for the most jaw-droppingly cool gadget I've held in ages -- and willing to forfeit a ridiculous amount of money to switch my phone number from one carrier to another.

No comments: