Tuesday, August 28

Here Come The Italics

It has been one of those days.

It's been the kind of day in which I've felt stupid, useless and unattractive. It's been the kind of day in which I could never seem to stop coughing, and I wondered if I'd ever feel healthy again. It's been the kind of day where I walked all the way to my car at the end of the work day, only to discover I had left my keys back on my desk in the office.

It has been the sort of day in which I want to just complain about every little thing that has gone wrong, but I bite my tongue, lest the Universe hears my bitching and decides to really give me a reason to complain.

In short, it's been one of those days when you need to put the word "those" in italics to get your point across. It hasn't just been one of those days. It's been one of those days.

No comments: