Monday, August 20

The Sickness Continues

The fever has subsided, and I no longer feel nauseated. However, I'm still congested and I'm coughing a lot.

I didn't go into work today, but I'm fixing to go in tomorrow.

This will be the only new Daily Dave posting today, as I didn't do much worth writing about, except cough a lot and watch "The Simpsons on DVD.

This made me laugh (and cough) a heck of a lot:

In high school, I was voted most likely to be a mental patient, hillbilly or chimpanzee

In case the screen capture isn't displaying properly, it's a picture of Homer exclaiming excitingly to an avant-garde art dealer (voiced by Isabella Rossellini), "In high school, I was voted most likely to be a mental patient, hillbilly or chimpanzee." It comes from the same episode in which Jasper Johns is seen stealing light bulbs.

No comments: