Friday, September 7

HD Is Not As Bitchy As I Might Have Suggested This Morning

An update to the item I posted earlier today:

The swirling high-definition graphics didn't seem quite as distracting today. It only took two takes to tape Saturday's business report segment. I did Monday's segment in one take.

Howwwwwever, I still am not fond of the idea of spraying makeup directly onto my face. Once I become accustomed to the idea of airbrushing cosmetics onto my skin, what's next? Canisters of spray paint? Spackle? Stencils and wainscoting?

2 comments:

tommyduncn said...

We like you as you are... can you go totally without the makeup?

Dave said...

No.

Without the makeup, I would look like Jabba the Hutt.

This isn't meant as a self-deprecating comment.

Without makeup, everyone on TV would look like Jabba the Hutt.