Tuesday, September 11

I Am So Embarrassed To Admit This

Ohmigawd, I have a crush on a country western singer.

I can't believe I am confessing this publicly.

His name is Josh Turner. If you want to find out why I'm swooning like a 12-year-old girl who has just seen Zac Efron for the first time, go to Turner's video page at Yahoo! Music and click the link for "Firecracker." The lyrics are absolute rubbish -- but with a voice like that, Turner could sing random passages from my old calculus textbook and I'd hang on every word.

This is so humiliating. First of all, I can't believe I'm smitten by someone whose most recent release is available exclusively at Cracker Barrel. Second, I can't believe I have a crush at all. What is this, high school?

Everyone, let's agree not to tell Britt, OK?

Britt, if you're reading this, everything up to this paragraph is one long typo. I only have eyes for you.

No comments: