Friday, September 14

Message From Britt: "Did We Just Move Back To The 1960s?"

As a member of the media, I do not make my opinions known publicly. As an employee of the Tampa Tribune, I certainly won't point out something in a competing newspaper.

However, there's nothing stopping Complementary Spouse Britt Shirley from doing either of those two things:

Hey, there's a story in the St. Pete Times about some "pro-white candidate" running for office in Pasco. Did we just move back to the 1960s? I don't know what's worse -- the news, or the comments underneath the story. Thought you'd like to see the "We want you ... to die to Israelis don't have to" signs that this guy's friends were apparently handing out yesterday when you were sitting in temple. Here's the link.

I have nothing to say on the matter. I'm just cut-and-pasting Britt's message in case anyone else should be interested in the issue.

1 comment:

Sue said...

This is why I pretend I live in Pinellas, when I actually live in Port Richey (shudder). I am positive that Pasco County has more nut cases per square mile than any other county in the state!