Wednesday, September 26

A Quadrumvirate Of Questions

When I was just a little boy I asked my mother, "What will I be? Will I be handsome? Will I be rich?" Here's what she said to me:

Q. What is Dave wearing?
A. Dave is wearing olive green slacks, and a black polo shirt. He totally wishes he were wearing the t-shirt that he just saw some other guy wearing in Starbucks -- it shows the the dashboard of KITT, the car from "Knight Rider."

Q. How does Dave feel today?
A. Dave has "Knight Rider" t-shirt envy.

Q. What are the factors affecting Dave's mood today?
A. Dave knows it's not Friday. He wishes it were Friday.

Q. Did Dave see anything disturbing in the pastry case at Starbucks this morning?
A. Yes. Dave was alarmed to see the Black and White Cookies replaced by something called Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Eclipse Cookies. Dave says they may look like Black and White Cookies, but they are not Black and White Cookies, and therefore they are evil and must be destroyed.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Eclipse

No comments: