Friday, October 12

Wayne Garcia Notices Me!

Wayne Garcia, one of the Tampa Bay area's most prolific and prominent political bloggers, linked to the Daily Dave 2.0 yesterday!

He alerted his readers that the Mac Poseur is back. This is good, because we should all be on the lookout for this Dell-toting wanna-be, and Wayne's Political Whore blog has legions of loyal readers.

I, too, have loyal readers. But certainly not enough to comprise a legion. Not even a squad or a platoon. I suppose I have just enough to form my own A-Team. Perhaps I could talk Complementary Spouse Britt Shirley into being B.A. Baracus.

Thanks for popping in, Wayne. I read the Political Whore daily. I'd love to tell you how much I enjoy it, but I don't want to tick off my corporate masters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is he any relation to Ben Garcia?