Friday, November 16

Happy Birthday, Britt

Today is Complementary Spouse Britt Shirley's birthday. He's a couple of years older than me -- but not so many that he's expecting a telegram from the Queen or a mention from Willard Scott.

I've made a short video in Britt's honor. It's posted here on my .Mac gallery.

I have also posted a copy on my YouTube account. The video and sound quality isn't nearly as good on YouTube as it is on .Mac, as you'll notice below, but YouTube lets me stick the movie right into my blog, like this:


Britt and I are heading to Tuscaloosa this weekend to celebrate his birthday. Roll Tide!

2 comments:

Pat said...

The happiest of birthdays to you, Britt! That's a wonderful tribute your significant Dave has put together.

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome tribute for a truly great guy. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next Simanoff reunion.

Happy Birthday, Britt!

Much Love,
April