Tuesday, April 1

An Apology ... And An Announcement

I apologize for neglecting my blog these past few days. I have been quite busy starting my new job, and there has not been much time for blogging.

In addition, the new job has been preoccupying my thoughts. Immediately after starting, I was informed that this entire business unit is being transferred to Omaha. I was stunned, but I have given the matter some thought, and Complementary Spouse Britt and I have talked extensively. It was a difficult decision, but we have decided that we're up for an adventure. I will move first; Britt has already arranged interviews with potential employers, and will follow me after the semester ends.

By summer, we will both be Nebraskans. Yippie-ky-ay and all that.

3 comments:

wiredogs said...

Is this a blog entry befitting the holiday or are you prepared to eat steak?

Jeff said...

April Fools!

wiredogs said...

Wouldn't they need to build an Omaha office first, befor you could be transferred there?